Consume all forces of anti-love in your being and on the Earth. Reconnect to the first love for your I AM Presence and for God’s ever-flowing stream of life.
Recording: The best way to learn how to give a rosary is to give it along with a recording that you can purchase and download from the store. Even experienced practitioners often feel they get a better effect by using a recording. STORE.
Open a pdf file: ROS05UncondLove
In the name of the unconditional love of the
Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Miracle Mother, Amen.
(Insert personal prayer here)
Our Father-Mother God who is within all life, we honor your Presence, the I AM, within us. We accept your kingdom manifest on Earth through us. We accept our responsibility to manifest your will on Earth, as it is manifest in Heaven.
We accept that you are giving us our daily opportunity to be all that you are. We acknowledge that you forgive us our imperfections, as we forgive each other and surrender our will to the higher will within us. We therefore accept the truth that the universe returns to us what we send out.
We take responsibility for our lives and our planet. We vow to rise above the temptations of the lower self, so that you can deliver us from all imperfect energies. We affirm that your kingdom, power and glory is manifest on Earth, now and forever. Amen.
Oh Mother Mary, help me overcome all limitations
Oh Mother Mary, I affirm to you that I am serious about winning my victory and my ascension in the light, and I realize that in order to win my victory I must follow the call of Jesus. Therefore, I am willing to lose my life, meaning my mortal sense of identity, to find the immortal life of the Christ consciousness.
Help me tune in to, reconnect to and realign myself with the basic force behind all creation, the Presence of Unconditional Love that drives even God to become more.
Help me overcome all limitations and all imperfections in this world and rise above the limited, imperfect sense of identity as a mortal human being, as a sinner who is forever condemned to be separated from my God.
Help me never allow myself to stand still, to become trapped in and attached to any limited sense of identity, any limited sense of life.
I acknowledge the Presence of Unconditional Love
1. I acknowledge the Presence of Unconditional Love who says: “I will be who I will be, for I am the unstoppable, the unquenchable, force that is beyond any force you have seen in this universe. I am even beyond any force created by God because I truly am the force that inspired God to create the universe and the forces therein.”
Oh Mother Mary, we release
all thoughts and feelings less than peace,
releasing now all patterns old,
we leave behind the mortal mold.
River of Life, eternal flow,
we will to live, we will to grow.
We will transcend and be the more,
the joy of life we do adore.
NOTE: The above Hail Mary is the one best suited for the present Aquarian age consciousness. The Hail Mary below is the original one, given as a transition between the Piscean and Aquarian consciousness. You can use either one according to your own sense of what resonates with you.
Hail Mary, one with Grace,
the Lord is with us through you.
Blessed are we by your miracle Grace,
and by the miracle love of your son, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of Miracles,
we surrender our fears, now and forever.
We accept God’s unconditional love,
and see the Miracle Kingdom manifest on Earth.
2. I acknowledge the Presence of Unconditional Love who says: “I am beyond force, for I am a Presence, a Being, and yet I am movement, I am flow, I am eternal and perpetual transcendence. And therefore I will be who I will be at any moment, and at any moment I will be more than I was the moment before.”
Give Hail Mary.
3. I acknowledge the Presence of Unconditional Love who says: “I truly am the unstoppable flow of light expressing itself yet never stopping to become trapped in any particular expression. I am the unstoppable, unquenchable Presence of Unconditional Love, and I am in everything that was ever created by God.”
4. I acknowledge the Presence of Unconditional Love who says: “I am beyond anything created by God because I am the Being, the substance, from which God created all that was created. And without me was not anything made that was made. I am unconditional love, and in me there are no conditions that can stop self-transcendence.”
5. I acknowledge that I owe my existence to the Presence of Unconditional Love. I acknowledge that God created me to be a co-creator with him.
6. I acknowledge that God has given me imagination and free will, which allows me to create any form I desire. Yet I cannot create anything out of my own self because everything that is created is created out of the Presence of Unconditional Love.
7. I acknowledge that God allows me to create any form I desire, any form I can imagine, any form I choose. Yet precisely because God’s love is unconditional, God will not allow me to become trapped in any form that I have created, or that others have created and which I have come to accept as permanent, or even as my true identity.
8. I acknowledge that the Presence of Unconditional Love will not allow any part of God’s creation to stand still indefinitely or to become permanently trapped in any form.
9. I acknowledge that it is life’s desiring that every part of life should grow to become the fullness of life, to become all that life is, to become all that God is. And then from there even become more and create worlds upon worlds upon worlds in a cycle that never ends because it truly is beyond time and even beyond eternity. It is infinite but it is even beyond infinity because love, unconditional love, is the drive to be more than I am right now. And even God is that drive, God is that drive to be more, or nothing would be created.
Oh Mother Mary, I surrender all anti-love
Oh Mother Mary, I am willing to let the unstoppable force of God, the unconditional love of God that drives all life to become more, consume my limited sense of identity and tear down the Tower of Babel that has become a prison wall around my soul.
I accept that God loves me with a love that is all-consuming, and therefore it consumes all anti-love. I hereby surrender all attachments to a limited, imperfect self image, which is the essence of anti-love in my being. I accept that I am truly a son/daughter of the most high God, and that I have the potential to become all that God is.
I accept that I was created by God to be an extension of itself and to go into the world of form to help the entire world of form become conscious of the fact that it is created by God and that it has the potential to self-transcend and become all that God is.
I accept that because I was created with a divine potential, and because I volunteered to descend to planet Earth for this eternal mission, I cannot allow myself to stand still in a sense of identity that was built from the imperfect images and beliefs found in this world. Therefore, I leave behind the lies of the serpents who deliberately chose to rebel against God’s beautiful plan for this magnificent universe. Instead, I align myself with God’s eternal purpose to create a universe of unlimited beauty through constant self-transcendence.
I recognize my divine Source
1. I recognize that were it not for the fact that the pure Being of God has a drive to be more, there would be no individualized creator who could have created the universe in which I live. And were it not for the fact that even the creator desires to be more, I would not have existed as a co-creator with God.
2. I recognize that precisely because I am created out of the drive to be more, I cannot stand still in my present state of consciousness, in my present sense of identity.
3. I recognize that even if I created a perfect sense of identity, I could not stand still in that identity because even that which is perfect can become a trap if I become attached to it and think that it is my permanent identity.
4. I recognize that my permanent identity is that I am an individualization of the pure Being of God, and as such I cannot allow myself to be trapped in anything that I have created.
5. I recognize that the pure Being of God is more than any form, is more than anything that was created. The pure Being of God does not stand still but is constantly expanding and growing, even beyond all boundaries, even beyond all boundaries that could possibly be imagined by any being that has not yet attained the fullness of God awareness.
6. I recognize that God is beyond all limitations, and in the pure Being of God, there is no separation; there is only oneness. And in that oneness is the living, breathing, ever-moving, ever self-transcending oneness that pulses and rises and expands and becomes more of itself every moment for all eternity.
7. I recognize that the Presence of Unconditional Love is the first offspring of the unlimited imagination of the pure Being of God, and therefore it gives me the drive to be more, to always transcend and to become more than I am at this very moment.
8. I recognize that the Presence of Unconditional Love is the force that drives all life to self-transcend and become more. Therefore, it is the force that will break down all prison walls around my imagination and my sense of identity.
9. I recognize that the Presence of Unconditional Love will allow me to create any identity I desire, but it will not allow me to become trapped in that sense of identity or to hold on to it indefinitely.
Oh Mother Mary, help me remember my first love
Oh Mother Mary, help me remember that before my soul came into this world, I made a choice to come here. Help me remember the moment when my I AM Presence stood before God, as God made the call for those who were willing to descend into God’s latest creation, the material universe itself, and help it become a self-aware universe that could start the spiral of self-transcendence leading to full God consciousness.
Help me remember how I stood there in that central hall before the throne of God and looked out over the vastness of this beautiful universe with its multitudes of galaxies and solar systems and planets. Help me remember that I saw plain as day the fact that someone had to descend into that universe to start the spiral, the ascending spiral of self awareness, that would lead the entire universe to become self-conscious and to become conscious of the self as God.
Help me remember how my I AM Presence looked upon this vast universe and felt the unconditional love of God, the drive for self-transcendence, well up from the very center of my being. Help me remember how I looked at God and said, “Here I am Lord, send me! I will go and bring your unconditional love into this universe until all becomes an expression of that unconditional love.”
I accept the need to self-transcend
1. I accept that because I am created to be more, I am an offspring of God’s aspiring to be more of itself, and as such I have to become the more in order to keep up with the creative, ever-pulsing drive of God for self-transcendence.
2. I accept that if I hold on to any image, any identity I have created, the Presence of Unconditional Love will come to me to gently remind me that I need to transcend and move on and become more of who I am.
3. I accept that if I resist the Presence of Unconditional Love, its voice will become stronger and stronger, until I need to use force to ignore it.
4. I accept that if I ignore the Presence of Unconditional Love, and if I close my mind and heart to its voice calling me to become more, then its love will keep building the pressure until the pressure becomes so great that the limited identity I have created in this world of form will be blown apart by the unstoppable force of unconditional love, the force of God itself to become more in a never-ending cycle of self-transcendence.
5. I accept that the Presence of Unconditional Love is the offspring of God. It is the firstborn of the pure Being of God who IS before the creator of this universe.
6. I accept that I am the offspring of God, and God is more than me. Yet because I am the offspring of God’s desiring to be more, I too am more. And thus I am the more desiring to be more of the more, and this is the ever-moving dance of cosmos that gives rise to universes beyond universes and worlds within worlds in a tapestry of life that is beyond mortal comprehension.
7. I accept that the Presence of Unconditional Love is only beyond comprehension as far as I identify myself with the limited form I currently inhabit, instead of identifying myself with the pure Being of God from which I sprang.
8. I accept that it is time to move on. It is time to transcend and go beyond the current limitations that I see for myself. And in so doing, I will help the entire planet Earth transcend the limitations that are the result of the limited sense of identity held by the people on this planet.
9. I accept that human beings have for too long held on to their imperfect images and structures and their desire for ultimate control and power on this planet. They have built towers of Babel, and the unstoppable force of God will cause those towers to crumble, unless human beings again reconnect to God’s desire to be more and let go of their limited sense of identity and their desire for control.
Oh Mother Mary, help me take full responsibility for my life
Oh Mother Mary, help me understand that all of my suffering, all of my pain, all of my limitations are due to the fact that I have forgotten my first love, the original love of my I AM Presence from which my very soul was born.
Help me understand that my soul was born out of the unconditional love of my I AM Presence that gave my Presence the drive to become more than it is, more than I am. And as a result of that drive to become more, I created my soul and descended into the material universe unto planet Earth itself. I came here to help raise the Earth to become Freedom’s Star, to become a sun in its own right that will radiate light to an entire galaxy.
Help me understand that over many lifetimes in the dense energies of this planet, I forgot the original desire, the original love of my Presence, and I gradually accepted a limited sense of identity as a mortal human being who is trapped on this planet.
Help me understand that there is an ongoingness to who I am as a self-conscious being who is part of the grand plan of my God.
I affirm my allegiance to the Presence of Unconditional Love
1. I affirm that the force of Unconditional Love has reached a critical mass, and if people do not embrace that force and flow with it, and surrender their attachments to their imperfect images, and reaffirm their drive to become more, then Unconditional Love will truly blow apart their images, their civilizations, their towers of Babel, the structures they have created in an attempt to control the very life force itself and cause that force to come to a halt.
2. I affirm that no force on planet Earth, no force in a universe ever created by an individual creator, can stop the Presence of Unconditional Love because it is beyond anything created by any creator.
3. I affirm that I will heed the sounding of the silent bell of God that calls all sons and daughters of God to leave their nets of attachments to the things of this world and break down the walls in their consciousness that hold them back in a limited sense of identity.
4. I affirm that I will heed the sound of the last trumpet, calling me to come up higher and reconnect with my God, with my I AM Presence and with the drive to become more of who I am in God.
5. I affirm that I will let go of the shackles of mortality and imperfection that I have allowed into the hallowed space of my identity, that I have allowed into the Holy of Holies of my soul, until these imperfect images have become the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place of identity where it ought not.
6. I affirm that in the secret chamber of my heart, there is only the pure identity of my God flame, my I AM Presence, which is more than any form in the material world and therefore can never be confined to any form or attached to any sense of identity. It is created out of the drive to become more, and therefore is forever committed to becoming more of God.
7. I affirm that I hear and follow the clarion call to come up higher and be who I am. And therefore I say, “I will reconnect to my first love, reconnect to my highest love, which is the love for my I AM Presence, which is the love for my creator, the God who created me, even the love for the pure Being of God who is beyond all form created by my creator.”
8. I affirm that I accept the call to reconnect to the Presence of Unconditional Love, to reach for that Presence, to open up my heart and mind to Unconditional Love and to willingly and consciously allow it to consume all blocks and imperfections in my consciousness and being with the gentleness of love.
9. I affirm that I surrender all imperfect sense of identity and accept a higher identity in God. I will follow the Presence of God into the unconditional love and the infinite joy of the God who says, “I will be who I will be because I am forever the more!”
Oh Mother Mary, help me experience that there is more to life
Oh Mother Mary, help me experience that there is more to life than what I experience right now, there is more to life than what I have been told by the religions of this world, by the educational establishments of this world and by the governments of this world.
Help me experience that there is so much more to life, and there is so much more to me and that by reconnecting to that more, that flame of God, that drive for self-transcendence within me that is the driving force behind God’s creation, I can overcome all of my limitations. I can throw off the shackles of pain and suffering that permeate this world. I can even throw off the shackles of death as the last enemy itself and win my eternal victory as an ascended being. I can throw off the shackles of a limited sense of identity, and I can manifest the Christ consciousness right here on planet Earth, while I am still in a physical body.
Thereby, I can help raise the entire planet, and I can become as Jesus who said that “If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me.” And I too can become a Christed being walking the Earth, and I can draw all men unto me and unto the God in me who is truly the more, the desire to become more, the unconditional love of constant and eternal self-transcendence.
Oh Mother Mary, I honor you as the Mother of God, and I accept you as my older sister. I vow to look beyond my mind and my fears and listen to the words that you speak in my heart. I will let your words penetrate the shells of fear that I have built around my mind and heart, and I allow you into my heart. I welcome you as the gentle mother who will take me upon your lap and rock me as you rocked the baby Jesus, until my soul is so filled with the unconditional love of the Mother of God that I truly let go of all my fears, my fears of giving birth to the Christ child within me, my fears of facing the Archangel Gabriel, who comes to announce to me that I have found favor with God and that I have the potential to give birth to the Christ child, to the Christ consciousness, that truly is my highest potential on this Earth.
Oh Mother Mary, I vow to accept the Archangel Gabriel when he comes to me, and I will not reject him, I will not doubt him, I will not argue with him. I will say, as you did, “Oh Lord, be it unto me according to thy will, because I know now that your will is my will and my will is your will. I know I am born out of the unconditional love of God and God’s desiring to be more. And therefore, I am willing to be more, I am willing to be more right here on this planet and thereby bring the kingdom of God, which is more than any Earthly kingdom, into full physical manifestation on this planet. And because I know that the unconditional love of God is the very center of my being, I have transcended all fears of expressing my Christhood on this Earth. I am willing to be centered in that love and stand before the world, as did my older brother Jesus, and I am willing to let them do or say what they will do or say, and thereby become the instrument for the judgment that calls all life to choose this day whom they will serve and calls them to come up higher and be more of who they truly are in God.”
I call forth the Presence of Unconditional Love to consume all anti-love in my being.(3X)
I call forth the Presence of Unconditional Love to consume all anti-love in all people.(3X)
I call forth the Presence of Unconditional Love to consume all anti-love on planet Earth. (3X)
The Earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. (3X) Amen.
In the name of the unconditional love of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Miracle Mother, Amen.
I fully accept that I am sealed in the unconditional love of the Mother of God, which truly is the unconditional, unstoppable love of the pure Being of God who is beyond all form. In the name of the Father, the Son, the Mother and the Holy Spirit, it is done, it is finished and my heart is sealed in the infinite love of God, which is the ultimate protection against the gates of Hell and the forces of this world. Therefore, I abide in that love always and I am that love in this world. Amen.
Copyright © 2012 by Kim Michaels